Monday, October 15, 2007

PEPSI - Drinking day


I had the appointment to go the police station to regist my status at Orissa State Police Station. At 10:30 IIPM bus started to move the wheel and it took everybody (17 pp.) to there for 1:30 hours / 75 km. It is farther than Rourkela for half and hour. It is worst than that we need to wait until 1PM to get our registration, so we took the lunch first and then go shopping the place nearby. Actually , the bus starts from there and it can take us to Rourkela. Michael and Kitty told me tha fee to there is only 10 Rs. from where we stay, so I planned to go there this Saturday and go to Church with them this Sunday.
My thinking goes on…I need to come back with the shopping again. Then I try to find the coke in CAN for one Thai man reminded me many times. Don’t take the bottle of any soda with pleated lid since he knew that some indian will mix the drink and put in the bottles and pleat them to sell. However, I tried so hard that I had to get the sealed plastic soda instead. From now on, I felt confident to drink more soda and water here…it meant that I got familiar with this place. After that, I bought 1 kilogram of mandarins. The way merchant weighed my fruit is putting 1 kg. of steel blog on one side of scale and put fruits on the another side until it balanced each other (anyway, next time I wont forget to take some pictures of it). My friend, Luan-Vietnamese guy, also bought some sport suit there.
At 1pm, we returned back to the police station and was interviewed by one policeman. I was still wondering why we need to wait for more than 5 hours here without anything special on our conversation.
By the way, the soda package was much more intering. The word says “ Crush the bottle after usage”, “Best before 3 months after manufacturing date”. It seems like the manufacturers need to contact directly with their customers that “please keep everything clean”, “don’t throw away the bottles on the middle of the road”, “reject it when it was gone bad in quality”. They don’t want customers to complaint about their products that can make themselves stomach-ached.

1 comment:

pat said...

สู้ๆๆๆ จ้า